WV State Trooper Job DescriptionCadet Training
West Virginia State Trooper BrochureState Trooper Exam Sample QuestionsPhysical Fitness StandardsMedical Guidelines
|4/19/2023||Lewisburg (WV School of Osteopathic Medicine)|
|4/28/2023||Athens (Concord University)|
|5/4/2023||Parkersburg (Parkersburg High School)|
|5/9/2023||Wheeling (Wheeling Park High School)|
Day of Testing Details
Please make note of the following important items on testing day:
- Registration will start at 8:30 AM
- Testing will begin at 9:00 AM
- You will be directed to park on the Main Lot.
- Please leave all phones, smart watches in your vehicle.
- You will be required to provide photo identification upon check in.
- Please wear professional attire when arriving and bring physical fitness attire (shorts, t-shirts, running shoes) to change into for the PT test. No offensive clothing is permitted.
Order of testing phases will be as follows:
You must successfully pass the written test to proceed to the next phasesApplicants advancing to the suitability test will plan to stay all afternoonNo enlistments will be made on this first day of testing
- Written Test
- PT Test (push-ups, sit-ups and timed 1.5-mile timed run)